Top 10 telecom companies in the world 2015
Updated: 2015-07-01 06:31
Mobile phones and internet devices have become indispensable parts of our daily lives nowadays.
Forbes recently released the 2015 list of the world's largest telecom companies. Rankings are assigned on the basis of a composite score that measures sales, profits, assets and market value.
Here are 2015's top 10 largest telecom companies in the world, as ranked by Forbes Magazine.
10 China Telecom
Sales: $52.7 billion
Profits: $2.9 billion
Assets: $90.5 billion
Market value: $53.9 billion
View of an office building of China Telecom in Nanjing, east China's Jiangsu province, on April 8, 2015.[Photo/IC]
- Health survey finds Chinese people have grown taller, stronger
- State Council demands accelerated housing renovation
- East China's 'most beautiful' high-speed rail opens
- Uygur family saves Han orphan
- Tourists amazed by artificial water cascades in Henan
- Greater independence needed to increase effectiveness of Chinese think tanks
- Mass casualties in Indonesian military plane crash
- Japan's LDP lawmaker denounces Abe's security policies
- More than 100 feared dead in Indonesian military plane crash
- More than 50 may die in Indonesian plane crash
- Japan's Diet gets 1.65m signatures against security bills
- Thailand's first MERS case declared free of deadly virus