Dou Jingtong: Star in the making
Updated: 2016-05-30 07:35
By Chen Nan(China Daily)
Dou Jingtong. [Photo provided to China Daily]
At every performance given by Dou Jingtong, including her debut show in Tokyo in 2015, her charisma has also reminded her fans of her parents' legacy.
Dou Jingtong also likes traveling alone. While recording Stone Cafe by collaborating with producers from the United States and Britain, she flew to London and Los Angeles by herself. At the time, she was 16 years old.
With several tattoos, frequent changes of hair color and gender-neutral dressing, Dou Jingtong, by most people's standards, looks rebellious. But in person, she is humble and easygoing.
"I cannot even do roller coaster," she says.
- Camps abroad offer students a new experience
- China-made world's first functional 3D printed building opens in Dubai
- Map reveals claim over islands by Manila groundless
- Racial sensitivity urged as ad causes outrage
- Regulator to launch drug pricing probe
- What is that thing? Innovative bus looks like a moving tunnel
- Chinese G20 presidency 'ambitious' in seeking solutions for global growth: OECD official
- UNICEF alarmed at refugee, migrant deaths in Mediterranean
- 35% of northern and central Great Barrier Reef destroyed
- Vintage plane crashed in Hudson River during emergency landing
- 2,000 refugees relocated on first day of major police operation
- No sign of EgyptAir plane technical problems before takeoff