Dou Jingtong: Star in the making
Updated: 2016-05-30 07:35
By Chen Nan(China Daily)
Dou Jingtong. [Photo provided to China Daily]
At the end of the interview, she stands up and bows lightly, thanking media in the room.
Outside the building, her fans are still waiting to get a glimpse of the teen sensation who is considered a long-awaited milestone in China's pop world.
"This is just the beginning for me. Physically I will grow up but I want to keep my curiosity and passion for music just like a kid," says Dou Jingtong, who has already started writing songs for her next album.
Contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camps abroad offer students a new experience
- China-made world's first functional 3D printed building opens in Dubai
- Map reveals claim over islands by Manila groundless
- Racial sensitivity urged as ad causes outrage
- Regulator to launch drug pricing probe
- What is that thing? Innovative bus looks like a moving tunnel
- Chinese G20 presidency 'ambitious' in seeking solutions for global growth: OECD official
- UNICEF alarmed at refugee, migrant deaths in Mediterranean
- 35% of northern and central Great Barrier Reef destroyed
- Vintage plane crashed in Hudson River during emergency landing
- 2,000 refugees relocated on first day of major police operation
- No sign of EgyptAir plane technical problems before takeoff