Coffee shop where Premier Li met entrepreneurs
Updated: 2015-06-10 13:24
3W Coffee, a meeting place for budding entrepreneurs in Zhongguancun, Beijing's technology hub in the Haidian district, has been hot for Chinese start-ups.
The three-story coffee shop is one of the seas of innovation incubators in Beijing. Now it is also the birthplace of more than 20 small start-ups.
Besides providing a meeting place for entrepreneurs to discuss their dreams, share their innovative ideas, this coffee shop also leases office and work areas for start-up businesses at low rent and free Wi-Fi, water and electricity charges to reduce their costs.
As a gesture to show government's support for innovation and entrepreneurship, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang even came here to drink coffee with the young entrepreneurs this May.
Innovator in a conference room in 3W Coffee in Zhongguancun, Beijing's Haidian district, May 18, 2015. [Photo/CFP]
- Exhibition displaying anti-Japanese war archives opens to public
- Key IS leader killed in Lebanon
- British PM hails UK-China relations
- Vice-premier promotes food sector ties with Italy
- Myanmar's NLD party leader leaves for her first visit to China
- Vietnam's top party leader expected to visit US next month