China allows brokerages to issue bonds
Updated: 2015-07-02 09:22
BEIJING - China's securities watchdog on Wednesday allowed stock brokerages to issue bonds to widen their funding channels after a continued losing streak on the country's stock market.
Brokerage were allowed to issue or transfer short-term corporate bonds via stock exchanges and private equity trading systems between institutions, according to a statement of the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC).
In addition, the CSRC said brokerage firms can start the securitization of the right to derive profit from their margin trading business.
- Mass casualties in Indonesian military plane crash
- Japan's LDP lawmaker denounces Abe's security policies
- More than 100 feared dead in Indonesian military plane crash
- More than 50 may die in Indonesian plane crash
- Japan's Diet gets 1.65m signatures against security bills
- Thailand's first MERS case declared free of deadly virus