Top Internet companies investing overseas
Updated: 2015-12-16 07:09
With the fast development of China's Internet economy, several Internet companies are speeding up their mergers and acquisitions abroad to increase their presence in the global market. Let's take a look at some Chinese Internet companies that are currently investing overseas.
Alibaba, Ant Financial inject fresh cash into India's Paytm
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba and its finance arm Ant Financial are injecting fresh capital into India's largest mobile payment and commerce platform Paytm, according to a Reuters report on Sep 29. However, they didn't disclose how much it is worth.
The logo of Alibaba Group is seen inside the company's headquarters in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province early November 11, 2014. [Photo/Agencies]
- Saudi Arabia announces 34-state anti-terror alliance
- Premier greets SCO leaders ahead of meeting
- Bus crashes in northern Argentina, killing 43 policemen
- California shooter messaged Facebook friends about support for jihad
- Obama says anti-IS fight continues to be difficult
- Washington's cherry trees bloom in heat wave