Chinese premier calls for co-op with SCO countries on urbanization
Updated: 2015-12-16 09:43
ZHENGZHOU - Chinese Premier Li Keqiang on Tuesday called for more cooperation with member and observer states of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) on urbanization.
Li's call came as he and foreign leaders of SCO member and observer states toured the Zhengdong New District of Zhengzhou, where they gathered for an SCO prime ministers' meeting.
- Saudi Arabia announces 34-state anti-terror alliance
- Premier greets SCO leaders ahead of meeting
- Bus crashes in northern Argentina, killing 43 policemen
- California shooter messaged Facebook friends about support for jihad
- Obama says anti-IS fight continues to be difficult
- Washington's cherry trees bloom in heat wave