Chinese premier calls for co-op with SCO countries on urbanization
Updated: 2015-12-16 09:43
Participants of the 14th prime ministers' meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) visit Zhengdong New District in Zhengzhou, central China's Henan Province, Dec. 15, 2015. [Photo/gov.cn]
Capital of landlocked Henan province in Central China, Zhengzhou is one of China's most pivotal railroad junctions, and second most populous city in Central China.
Zhengdong, which used to be a rural area in eastern Zhengzhou, has become a new commercial, financial and residential quarter to more than one million people and 30,000 enterprises, Li told foreign leaders.
- Saudi Arabia announces 34-state anti-terror alliance
- Premier greets SCO leaders ahead of meeting
- Bus crashes in northern Argentina, killing 43 policemen
- California shooter messaged Facebook friends about support for jihad
- Obama says anti-IS fight continues to be difficult
- Washington's cherry trees bloom in heat wave