Chinese premier calls for co-op with SCO countries on urbanization
Updated: 2015-12-16 09:43
They said they hoped to link their own needs with China's new urbanization to make progress in their mutually beneficial cooperation with central and western China.
Founded in 2001, the SCO consists of China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. It has Afghanistan, Belarus, India, Iran, Mongolia and Pakistan as observers.
- Saudi Arabia announces 34-state anti-terror alliance
- Premier greets SCO leaders ahead of meeting
- Bus crashes in northern Argentina, killing 43 policemen
- California shooter messaged Facebook friends about support for jihad
- Obama says anti-IS fight continues to be difficult
- Washington's cherry trees bloom in heat wave