Chinese premier calls for co-op with SCO countries on urbanization
Updated: 2015-12-16 09:43
Chinese Premier Li Keqiang (5th, L) and other participants of the 14th prime ministers' meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) visit Zhengdong New District in Zhengzhou, central China's Henan Province, Dec. 15, 2015. [Photo/gov.cn]
China is willing to explore cooperation with SCO member and observer states on promoting new urbanization especially in central and western China, Li said.
Hailing China's remarkable economic and social achievement, the foreign leaders said China's new urbanization is far-sighted, promising and full of opportunities.
- Saudi Arabia announces 34-state anti-terror alliance
- Premier greets SCO leaders ahead of meeting
- Bus crashes in northern Argentina, killing 43 policemen
- California shooter messaged Facebook friends about support for jihad
- Obama says anti-IS fight continues to be difficult
- Washington's cherry trees bloom in heat wave