Top 10 best-selling beers in the world
Updated: 2016-03-30 06:57
The global landscape for the beer market has changed dramatically over the past decade, as growth in China benefited mainland brands. According to Bloomberg Businessweek citing Euromonitor International, the world's leading independent provider of strategic market research, China Resources Enterprise's flagship beer Snow continued to be the best-selling beer brand in the world by market share, enjoying high brand awareness across China and beyond.
Euromonitor's 2015 rankings show among the world's top 10 best-selling beers, four are from China based on market share. This is mainly because the large population in China is projected to generate a steady market demand for beer. The company said volume sales of beer in China are still expected to be positive in the forecast period, though at a slower momentum, despite the influence of the anticorruption policy and the economic slowdown.
No 10 Coors Light (US)
2005 rank: 7
Market share: 1.3%
Coors Light Beer is shown on the shelves of the Elite Beverages in Indianapolis, capital of the US state of Indiana，on Jan 28, 2013. [Photo / IC]
- US officials applaud China for nuclear cooperation
- Beyonce, Easter Bunny highlight Obama's final egg roll
- Egypt Air flight hijacked and lands in Cyprus
- Brazil party set to abandon Rousseff
- Man shot and wounded by police at US Capitol complex
- One terror suspect arrested in Rotterdam at France's request