Top 10 livable Chinese cities
Updated: 2016-07-13 07:07
Qingdao of Shandong province topped the list of most livable cities in China, according to a report by the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
The report, which studied 40 municipalities and cities, was based on 29 indicators in six categories, including urban security, public service infrastructure, natural environment, social environment, transportation convenience and environmental health.
The respondents gave high scores for public service infrastructure whereas air pollution, noise pollution, parking problems and traffic jam were the main negative factors.
Here are the 10 most livable Chinese cities.
No 10 Chongqing
A view of a shopping mall decorated to mark New Year in Chongqing. [Photo/Asianewsphoto]
- Arbitration body 'has nothing to do' with us, says UN
- Trump expected to make VP announcement on Friday
- 25 killed, 50 injured as trains collide in Italy
- The South China Sea Arbitration: Illegal, Illegitimate and Invalid
- Theresa May set to be UK's next Prime Minister after rival stands down
- Killing of UN Chinese peacekeepers slamed