China summons US ambassador over indictment
Updated: 2014-05-20 13:17
BEIJING - Chinese Assistant Foreign Minister Zheng Zeguang summoned US Ambassador to China Max Baucus on Monday night, lodging a solemn representation with the US side over the indictment against five Chinese military officers despite China's strong protest, according to a press release by the Foreign Ministry Tuesday morning.
The US Justice Department announced on Monday indictment against five Chinese military officers on allegation of cyber theft.
- China hosts major Asia security conference
- Xi vows support for Afghanistan reconstruction
- Security summit to help build mutual trust
- Russian president arrives for state visit
- China suspends cyber working group activities with US to protest cyber theft indictment
- China publishes latest data of US cyber attack