Top 10 favorite hotel brands of rich Chinese
Updated: 2015-09-22 07:05
More than half of China's super travelers made their own hotel bookings, according to Chinese Luxury Traveler 2015, a 40-page report on the travel trends of the Chinese luxury high net worth individual released by Hurun and ILTM Asia.
The report defines super travelers as individuals who spent $30,000 or more on travel in the past year.
The Peninsula topped the list of preferred luxury hotel brands for the first time, followed by the Mandarin Oriental. Shangri-La, which topped the ranking for the past decade, dropped down to fifth place this year.
Let's take a look at the top 10 favorite hotel brands of rich Chinese.
No 10 Westin
The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa in Cancun, Mexico, Feb 9, 2014.[Photo/IC]
- World's oldest male panda celebrates 30th birthday
- Women's development in China contributes to global equality: white paper
- China releases full text of reform plan for ecological progress
- Upgraded combat drone is unveiled
- Villagers scoop up big profits by drying fish
- Food safety a long-term endeavor