Latest technological innovations to be displayed at 'Internet Light' Fair
Updated: 2015-12-11 10:13
The 'Internet Light' Fair will be held during the 2nd World Internet Conference which will take place in Wuzhen, Zhejiang province next week.
Nearly 260 companies from around the world will join the Fair and demonstrate the latest achievements in Internet technology.
A number of innovative projects from SMEs will also be displayed at the Fair to demonstrate their development potential and market value. At the same time, the Chinese Internet Museum will open to the public.
Here are some of the cutting-edge technologies that will be displayed at the Fair:
Baidu self-driving vehicle on a test run in Beijing. [Photo provided by Baidu]
Starting from 2013, Baidu's driverless car project has been led by its research body, the Institute of Deep Learning, with “Baidu Car Brain” at its core, which includes a high-accuracy map, positioning, perception, intelligent decision and control. The Baidu map helps cars, which use cutting-edge technologies to make intelligent decisions, position precisely.
The vehicle completed its first autonomous driving test run under complicated traffic conditions between urban roads, ring roads and highways in Beijing on Dec 10.
- Saudi Arabia announces 34-state anti-terror alliance
- Premier greets SCO leaders ahead of meeting
- Bus crashes in northern Argentina, killing 43 policemen
- California shooter messaged Facebook friends about support for jihad
- Obama says anti-IS fight continues to be difficult
- Washington's cherry trees bloom in heat wave