China creates 13.12m new jobs in 2015
Updated: 2016-02-29 14:31
More than 13.12 million new jobs were generated for urban residents in China in 2015, a senior government official said on Monday.
Yin Weimin, Minister of Human Resources and Social Security, told a press conference that China had created more than 13 million new jobs for urban residents annually since 2013, though the reading for 2015 was down 0.8 percent from the year before.
- Cuba intensifies fight to fend off Zika virus
- UN chief calls for 'prompt, impartial' probe into airstrike on Yemeni market
- Ex-TEPCO executives over Fukushima nuclear disaster
- British PM threatened with 'no confidence vote' over EU referendum
- 70,000 may become trapped in Greece
- Venezuela, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Russia to meet to stabilize oil market