Hong Kong customs official shot dead at airport: media
Updated: 2016-03-01 14:52
A customs official was shot dead at the Hong Kong International Airport on Tuesday afternoon.
The official was found dead by medical staff at a changing room at the airport after gun shot were heard, local media reported.
It has not been clear whether it was a suicide or murder case, and the Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department has not response to the event.
- Cuba intensifies fight to fend off Zika virus
- UN chief calls for 'prompt, impartial' probe into airstrike on Yemeni market
- Ex-Tepco execs indicted over Fukushima disaster
- British PM threatened with 'no confidence vote' over EU referendum
- 70,000 may become trapped in Greece
- Venezuela, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Russia to meet to stabilize oil market