Internet regulations: From the US to Australia
Updated: 2016-05-17 10:29
On July 13, 2006, the government ordered access to 17 websites blocked following the 2006 Mumbai train bombings, reportedly because the attackers were believed to have communicated by means of the blogosphere.
In 2006, filtering requests also came from individuals protesting content they considered offensive or obscene.
- Canadian PM to introduce transgender rights bill
- Hillary Clinton says her husband not to serve in her cabinet
- New York cake show designs fool your eyes
- ROK prosecutors seek 17-year prison term for attacker of US envoy
- World's biggest plane leaves Australia
- Conference calls for females to be put at forefront of development