Internet regulations: From the US to Australia
Updated: 2016-05-17 10:29
In August 2007, a Kuwaiti journalist was arrested for comments posted on his blog by an anonymous user who insulted the emir of Kuwait.
On September 22, 2008, Kuwaiti authorities called for the blocking of YouTube in response to several videos declared "offensive to Muslims."
- Canadian PM to introduce transgender rights bill
- Hillary Clinton says her husband not to serve in her cabinet
- New York cake show designs fool your eyes
- ROK prosecutors seek 17-year prison term for attacker of US envoy
- World's biggest plane leaves Australia
- Conference calls for females to be put at forefront of development