A banquet made of stones
Updated: 2015-06-27 11:57
In today’s trending, a musical machine made of 101 old closestools goes on show in Shanghai, former millionaire now homeless on streets, and an artist who keeps a Qing dynasty-style braid.
The stone feast from Inna Mongolia. [Photo/IC]
Lion's Mane Mushrooms, grapes, marbled meat… don’t be mistaken, these are not for eating or you might lose your teeth.
A stone feast consisting of 108 dishes from Inna Mongolia was staged in Yiwu city, Zhejiang province on the first day of the 2015 National Stone & Jewelry Collection Exhibition on Saturday.
According to the host of the stone feast Yang Huayong, he spent seven years collecting these stones from different places.
- Beijing and Brussels unlikely to reach consensus on investment synergy
- Hollande, Essebsi vow 'solidarity against terrorism' after attacks
- French beheading suspect was 'normal neighbour'
- US condemns terrorist attacks in France, Kuwait, Tunisia
- Harper apologizes for Chinese Head Tax again
- EU leaders agree to confront migrant crisis