A banquet made of stones
Updated: 2015-06-27 11:57
Traditional musical machine built with closetools
A huge musical machine composed of 101 old Chinese closestools. [Photo/IC]
A huge musical machine built with 101 old Chinese closestools was exhibited in Rockbund Art Museum in Shanghai on Friday.
The musical machine looks very much like the chime-bells from the Tomb of Marquis Yi of the Zeng State. Part of the closestools have been transformed into loudspeakers and people can hear the sound of a flushing toilet when the music is on.
- Beijing and Brussels unlikely to reach consensus on investment synergy
- Hollande, Essebsi vow 'solidarity against terrorism' after attacks
- French beheading suspect was 'normal neighbour'
- US condemns terrorist attacks in France, Kuwait, Tunisia
- Harper apologizes for Chinese Head Tax again
- EU leaders agree to confront migrant crisis