Eurostar suspends services again due to fire
Updated: 2015-01-19 22:01
LONDON - Part of Eurostar services were suspended again on Monday due to a blaze close to the tracks in a Paris suburb, Eurostar told Xinhua Monday.
The problem would be solved in a couple of minutes, a press officer from Eurostar told Xinhua Monday.
Reports said the blaze stopped all trains travelling to Paris. But services resumed soon after the fire was under control.
Eurostar services were suspended Saturday as smoke detection in the Channel Tunnel caused chaos for passengers.
- Chinese premier arrives in Switzerland for Davos forum, working visit
- Obama to focus on middle class in State of Union address
- Chinese naval escort fleet visits Germany
- At least 4 killed in clashes in Congo
- UN condemns escalating attacks by Boko Haram
- Israel steps up security for possible Syria airstrike