Getting to know the New Normal
Updated: 2016-01-16 01:30
By HONG XIAO in New York(China Daily USA)
There is no so-called "hard landing" of China's economy, nor a "derailing", Han insisted.
With the increase in China's economic aggregate, the slowing economic growth is consistent with economic rules and trends.
In the future, China's economic development mode will be definitely be undergoing a transformation, which will transform from export-driven to domestic demand-driven, from investment-driven to consumption-driven, from rough development to innovative development.
- Tennessee couple first to claim Powerball jackpot
- Kerry to visit China in late January
- Getting to know the New Normal
- Massive dinosaur skeleton will spill out of hall at NY museum
- Pakistan confirms detention of top suspect of Indian airbase attack
- US sailors made 'navigational error' into Iranian waters