DPRK deploys Musudan ballistic missile in east coast
Updated: 2016-06-21 13:53
(Xinhua and Agencies)
SEOUL -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) has deployed what is believed to be Musudan ballistic missile in its east coast, Yonhap news agency reported on Tuesday, citing a government source.
Japan's military is on alert for a possible North Korean ballistic missile launch, a government source said on Tuesday, with local media reporting its navy and anti-missile Patriot batteries have been told to shoot down any projectile heading for Japan.
- British MPs pay tribute to murdered MP Jo Cox
- DPRK deploys Musudan ballistic missile in east coast
- American singer wants to perform concert in Cuba: media
- Rio government denounced for extravagant spending during crisis
- Planned Obama, Dalai Lama meeting protested
- Gravitational waves detected for second time: scientists