One dead, three wounded in blast at Chinese embassy in Kyrgyzstan
Updated: 2016-08-30 13:17
BISHKEK - A car exploded near the Chinese embassy in Kyrgyzstan on Tuesday, killing its driver and wounding three people, the healthcare ministry said.
The GKNB state security service said it was investigating the blast but provided no other details.
The interior ministry could not be reached for comment. Kyrgyz news website 24.kg reported that the car appeared to have rammed the embassy's gate before exploding.
- One dead, three wounded in blast at Chinese embassy in Kyrgyzstan
- Tainted food sickens 37 Buddhist monks, 2 helpers in Cambodia
- Hillary Clinton outlines mental health plan
- Colorful parade at Notting Hill Carnival
- Canadian prime minister leaves for China for visit, G20 summit
- Erdogan says Turkey to fight IS, Syrian Kurdish militants