10 major economic policies that will make a difference on lives
Updated: 2015-12-24 07:14
Fewer home restrictions to ease access
China will revoke obsolete, restrictive home-buying measures as part of efforts to reduce real estate inventory and stabilize the ailing market. The country earlier rolled out a slew of measures to ease curbs in first-tier cities, lower the minimum down payment, and increase housing provident fund loans.
A house model shows in an expo in Hefei, the capital city of Anhui province in East China, May 12, 2015. [Photo/IC]
- Spanish Socialist leader insists no support for Rajoy
- Yearend 2015: Heartstopping images captured by daredevils
- Iraqi forces continue offensive against IS in Ramadi
- China slams US double standards on terrorism
- Russia wants Khodorkovsky arrested abroad on murder charges
- Who's real, who's not? Can you spot the difference?