10 major economic policies that will make a difference on lives
Updated: 2015-12-24 07:14
Deeper pension reforms to equal benefits
The country will speed up reforms of the pension insurance system, complete personal accounts and improve the overall coordination. Media reports say a number of the 40 million public sector employees and civil servants started to pay 8 percent of their salary into the country's pension plan as the State Council moved to end the dual-track urban pension system in January this year.
Senior citizens chat at a retirement home in Beijing. [Photo/Xinhua]
- Spanish Socialist leader insists no support for Rajoy
- Yearend 2015: Heartstopping images captured by daredevils
- Iraqi forces continue offensive against IS in Ramadi
- China slams US double standards on terrorism
- Russia wants Khodorkovsky arrested abroad on murder charges
- Who's real, who's not? Can you spot the difference?