10 major economic policies that will make a difference on lives
Updated: 2015-12-24 07:14
Medical reforms to enable quality services
China will further push forward medical and healthcare reforms to ensure basic and primary medical services. New mechanisms and systems will be set up and more measures will be rolled out to reduce medical costs and ease access to quality medical and health services.
A doctor removes glass from apatient's hand at the No.1 Hospital in Xiamen, Southeast China's Fujian province, Jan 15, 2015.[Photo/Xinhua]
- Spanish Socialist leader insists no support for Rajoy
- Yearend 2015: Heartstopping images captured by daredevils
- Iraqi forces continue offensive against IS in Ramadi
- China slams US double standards on terrorism
- Russia wants Khodorkovsky arrested abroad on murder charges
- Who's real, who's not? Can you spot the difference?