10 major economic policies that will make a difference on lives
Updated: 2015-12-24 07:14
Lower corporate costs to ease burdens
China will roll out a mix of solutions to help companies in the real economy reduce their costs, including streamlining administrative procedures and delegating power, cutting taxes and fees and bringing down social security contributions.
Financial regulators are urged to reduce the financing costs of enterprises and work to "normalize interest rates" to benefit the real economy. Authorities will also mull reducing value-added tax rates for the manufacturing sector, cut electricity prices, advance market-oriented reforms on pricing and lower logistics costs.
People enter a taxpayer service hall in Beijing, Dec 13, 2010. [Photo/IC]
- Spanish Socialist leader insists no support for Rajoy
- Yearend 2015: Heartstopping images captured by daredevils
- Iraqi forces continue offensive against IS in Ramadi
- China slams US double standards on terrorism
- Russia wants Khodorkovsky arrested abroad on murder charges
- Who's real, who's not? Can you spot the difference?