10 major economic policies that will make a difference on lives
Updated: 2015-12-24 07:14
Less social insurance fees to reduce burden
China has pledged measures to reduce social insurance fees and simplify the "five insurance and one pension" system in a bid to ease the burden of enterprises. According to chinanews.com, the country has brought down the unemployment insurance rate from 3 percent to 2 percent, the average rate of work-related injury insurance from 1 percent to 0.75 percent, and the upper limit maternity insurance rate from 1 percent to 0.5 percent.
A woman shows her social security card in Nantong, Jiangsu province, Nov 14, 2015. [Photo/IC]
- Spanish Socialist leader insists no support for Rajoy
- Yearend 2015: Heartstopping images captured by daredevils
- Iraqi forces continue offensive against IS in Ramadi
- China slams US double standards on terrorism
- Russia wants Khodorkovsky arrested abroad on murder charges
- Who's real, who's not? Can you spot the difference?