World's 15 most valuable brands of 2015
Updated: 2015-06-01 06:36
Apple has been ranked the most valuable brand in the world, up 67 percent over the last year, according to a BrandZ list, released on Wednesday by advertising firm WPP and market researcher Millward Brown.
The list also showed the growing strength of Chinese technology firms.
The brand value of Chinese Internal portal Tencent rose by 43 percent to $76 billion. Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba Group landed on the list for the first time ever with a brand value of $66 billion. And the value of telecom provider China Mobile increased by 20 percent to $59 billion.
Now let's take a look at the world's 15 most valuable brands of 2015.
No 15 China Mobile
Category: telecom providers
Brand value 2015: $59 billion
Brand value change 2015 vs 2014: 20%
A Chinese worker installs a signboard of China Mobile one day before the opening of the 2nd China (Shanghai) International Technology Fair (CSITF) in Shanghai, April 23, 2014. [Photo/IC]
- Ballet dancers perform at Zhalong National Nature Reserve in China's Qiqihar
- China destroys 662 kg of illegal ivory
- Mainland Taiwan affairs chief meets political figures from Taiwan
- President Xi demands efforts
to ensure public safety
- Half of college students want to work in second-tier cities: Survey
- CPC publishes 'self-decoding' books for Western audience