Top 10 richest universities in China
Updated: 2015-08-26 07:11
Chinese universities recently disclosed their annual reports, as required by the Ministry of Education.
Four - Tsinghua University, Zhejiang University, Peking University and Shanghai Jiao Tong University - have annual accounts worth more than 10 billion yuan ($1.6 billion).
University income comes from financial allocations from the government, teaching and research revenue and donations.
Let's look at the richest universities in China based on the amount in their annual accounts.
No 10 Sichuan University, 6.58 billion yuan
Ancient architecture accents Sichuan University’s Huaxi campus on May 11, 2013. [Photo/IC]
- Turkey to hold snap parliamentary election
- Caroline Kennedy used personal email for official business
- Czech appeals for closing Schengen external border
- DPRK says inter-Korean contact gives lesson to South Korea
- Trial starts for Chinese scholar expelled from Norway
- Britain to crack down illegal working