Top 10 Asia's richest tech billionaires in 2015
Updated: 2015-08-27 06:54
Half of Asia's top 10 richest tech billionaires are Chinese, with Jack Ma Yun, founder and executive chairman of Alibaba Group, topping the list in Asia, said Forbes in its latest report.
With an estimated net worth of $23.2 billion, Jack Ma is ranked the seventh wealthiest Internet tycoon in the world.
Pony Ma Huateng, chairman and CEO of Tencent Holdings; Lei Jun, chairman and CEO of smartphone giant Xiaomi Corp; and Robin Li Yanhong, CEO of Baidu Inc; also take their places in the list.
Now let's take a look at the top 10 tech billionaires in Asia.
10. Richard Liu Qiangdong, CEO of JD.com
Net worth: $9 billion
Ranking among world's tech billionaires: 24
Richard Liu Qiangdong, CEO of JD.com, celebrates the company's IPO listing in Nasdaq market in New York, on May 22, 2014. [Photo/IC]
- Hungary scrambles to confront migrant influx
- Turkey to hold snap parliamentary election
- Caroline Kennedy used personal email for official business
- Czech appeals for closing Schengen external border
- DPRK says inter-Korean contact gives lesson to South Korea
- Trial starts for Chinese scholar expelled from Norway