Top 10 richest Chinese tech giants
Updated: 2015-09-11 07:03
Forbes' list of the 100 Richest People in the tech industry includes 20 from the Chinese mainland.
Jack Ma, founder of China's e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, tops the Asian tech group, ranking seventh with an estimated wealth of $22.7 billion.
In addition to Jack Ma, China's Pony Ma Huateng, founder of Tencent Holdings; Robin Li Yanhong, CEO of Baidu and Lei Jun, founder of smartphone maker Xiaomi, are also among the top 20 tech billionaires.
Let's take a look at the top 10 tech billionaires in China.
No 10 Wang Tao, founder and CEO of DJI
Net worth: $3.6 billion
Ranking among world's tech billionaires: 54
Wang Tao, during an interview in Shenzhen city, Guangdong province, 29 July 2010. [Photo/IC]
- Russian military experts present in Syria
- Norway PM says Norwegian citizen taken hostage in Syria
- Hungarian TV journalist fired for tripping up fleeing migrants
- Leaders from EU, Russia, Ukraine to meet in Paris in Oct
- Music is food for the soul for young Chinese violinist
- Australia's Tasmania, China agree to 'work together' on Antarctic expeditions