Top 10 smartphone vendors in the world
Updated: 2016-01-25 06:47
By Song Jingli(chinadaily.com.cn)
Smartphone shipments worldwide for 2015 grew 10.3 percent year on year to 1.29 billion units, according to global market research firm TrendForce.
Chinese vendors shipped 539 million units, while Samsung and Apple shipped 547 million units.
TrendForce predicts that Chinese smartphone makers to take 45 percent of the global market share this year, indicating that nearly one out of two smartphones sold will come from a Chinese brand.
Let us take a look at the top 10 smartphone vendors based on market share in 2015, among which seven are from China.
No 10 ZTE 3.1%
Photo taken on July 14, 2015 shows the new Axon phone during its unveiling ceremony in New York, the United States. [Photo/Xinhua]
- Netizen backlash 'ugly' Spring Festival Gala mascot
- China builds Mongolian language corpus
- China's urban unemployment rate steady at 4.05 pct
- German ecologist helps relieve poverty in Sichuan
- 'Unhurried' Guizhou village makes NY Times list of places to visit
- Railway police nab 40,315 fugitives in 2015
- 2 Chinese nationals killed, 1 injured in suspected bomb attack in Laos
- New York, Washington clean up after fatal blizzard
- 'Plane wreckage' found in Thailand fuels talk of missing Malaysian jet
- Washington shuts down govt, NY rebounds after blizzard
- 7 policemen, 3 civilians killed in Egypt's Giza blast
- Former US Marine held in Iran arrives home after swap