National railway's test makes ticket buyers feel 'illiterate'
Updated: 2015-12-09 15:51
By Liu Wei(chinadaily.com.cn)
Snapshot of a fake web page asking users to click all pictures of the tennis rackets. [Photo from web]
The most easily identified pictures are bicycles, money and tigers, while the hardest include ladybugs, prayer wheels and sprayers. Having to distinguish between a squid and an octopus or boxes and containers has bewildered almost everybody.
It's becoming a fierce competition for people trying to buy tickets online for Spring Festival in February, during which billions of train journeys are taken every year.
Based on the regulation that people can only purchase tickets up to 60 days in advance, potential customers today will be able to buy tickets for Feb 6, which is just two days before this year's Spring Festival.
- People exit rebel-held area in Syrian peace deal
- Two DPRK music groups to perform in China
- False bomb alert prompts security measures at Mexico City airport
- Russia fires missiles at IS positions
- US House passes bill to tighten visa waiver program
- Obama, Modi vow to secure 'strong' climate change agreement