Durant takes surgery on broken foot
Updated: 2014-10-17 10:05
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kevin Durant (35) reacts after making a three point shot against the Memphis Grizzlies during the second quarter in game seven of the first round of the 2014 NBA Playoffs at Chesapeake Energy Arena in this May 3, 2014 file photograph. [Photo/Agencies]
WASHINGTON - NBA Oklahoma City Thunder's star Kevin Durant had surgery on his broken right foot Thursday.
The Thunder said the four-time NBA scoring champion would be re-evaluated in six weeks.
Durant said he had an aching pain in the foot Saturday, and an examination revealed a broken bone at the base of the small toe.
Durant averaged 32 points, 7.4 rebounds and 5.5 assists a game last season.
- Party points way for rule of law
- Party's leadership "most fundamental guarantee" for rule of law in China
- CPC officials ordered to stop meddling judicial cases
- Rule of law must follow China's path
- Senior justice official probed in Hunan
- PepsiCo sponsors Tsinghua University to train future biz leaders