Big data for Spring Festival: 8m overseas trips, etc
Updated: 2016-02-15 14:15
The empty city of Shenzhen during the Spring Festival. [Photo/IC]
7. 65.6 percent of Alipay users travel from workplace to home
On Feb 7, or the New Year eve, 65.6 percent of Alipay users travelled from workplace to home, data from the Ant Financial Services showed.
The top three cities that saw the most people leave for hometown were Shenzhen, Dongguan and Guangzhou, all from South China's Guangdong province, while the top three cities with the most people pouring in are Anqing, East China's Anhui province, Huanggang, Central China's Hubei province, and Meizhou, Guangdong province.
- ASEAN wants good US-China relations
- Jury finds NYPD's Liang guilty in fatal shooting
- Major powers agree on plan to break Syria deadlock
- Munich Security Conference opens amid concerns
- General strike against pension reform brings Greece to standstill
- Madrid airport sounds alarm after bomb threat on Saudi plane