Big data for Spring Festival: 8m overseas trips, etc
Updated: 2016-02-15 14:15
A woman uses her smartphone at a railway station in Xi'an, Shaanxi province, Feb 6, 2016.[Photo/IC]
Smart phone users on average spent 3.91 hours a day on New Year's Eve and the first day of the Spring Festival (Feb 7-8), the peak period for New Year greetings, which is one hour more from the same period of last year.
The data is based on the 650 million daily active users on China's leading cell phone smart push service Getui. Grabbing red envelopes and instance messaging were the most common usages.
Data source: Xinhua, National Tourism Administration,Ministry of Transport, tuniu.com, Ctrip.com
- ASEAN wants good US-China relations
- Jury finds NYPD's Liang guilty in fatal shooting
- Major powers agree on plan to break Syria deadlock
- Munich Security Conference opens amid concerns
- General strike against pension reform brings Greece to standstill
- Madrid airport sounds alarm after bomb threat on Saudi plane