Ten treasures from Palace Museum to look forward to
Updated: 2015-09-11 07:53
5. Five Oxen
Painted by Han Huang (723-787), it's the earliest surviving Chinese painting drawn on paper. Han Huang, from the Tang Dynasty, is known to draw folk scenes of farmers' lives. This painting is his one of his master works.
The painting by Song Dynasty painter Zhao Chang has reflected the new style of flower paintings in Song Dynasty and has a high artistic value.
- Russian military experts present in Syria
- Norway PM says Norwegian citizen taken hostage in Syria
- Hungarian TV journalist fired for tripping up fleeing migrants
- Leaders from EU, Russia, Ukraine to meet in Paris in Oct
- Music is food for the soul for young Chinese violinist
- Australia's Tasmania, China agree to 'work together' on Antarctic expeditions