Internet titans meet Xi at US-China Internet Industry Forum
Updated: 2015-09-25 10:14
Chinese President Xi Jinping met with 29 leaders of Internet companies from China and the United States at the Eighth US-China Internet Industry Forum at Microsoft headquarters in Seattle, on Wednesday (local time).
We take a glimpse, through photos, of how the Internet bosses and business leaders interacted with Xi.
President Xi Jinping with 29 technology executives at the annual US-China Internet Industry Forum in Seattle. It is estimated that the total market value of companies present at the meeting is nearly $2.5 trillion, or one tenth of the combined GDP of China and the United States, or the total GDP of the United Kingdom.
President Xi with business leaders at the annual US-China Internet Industry Forum. Among them there are two female bosses – IBM CEO Ginni Rometty (fifth left, front row), and AMD CEO Lisa Su (second left, middle row).
- Another corruption suspect repatriated from US to China
- Shanghai slaps three-year ban on entertainers caught doing drugs
- 37 students critical after botched fire drill in NW China
- Man writes Chinese calligraphy using kitchenware
- Brilliant Autumn Urumqi feasting many eyes
- Kids serve as traffic police in C China
- Colombia, FARC reach breakthrough agreement in Havana
- White House prepares for government shutdown
- EU leaders seek unity on refugee plans
- EU pushes through plan to relocate 120,000 refugees amid oppositions
- China, Malaysia conclude first joint military exercise
- Hillary Clinton opposes controversial oil pipeline