British international schools in China
Updated: 2015-10-20 05:00
The British School of Beijing was established in 2003 to provide British education to the expatriate community of Beijing. The school has campuses in Sanlitun, the heart of the embassy district, and Shunyi district. The school uses the English National Curriculum, followed by the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma program. The tuition fee per year ranges from 114,372 – 229, 167 yuan ($18,000 – 36,000) for half day, pre-nursery to year 6. Only foreign passport holders are eligible to apply. Read more via www.britishschool.org.cn.
- Wide support seen for nationwide smoking ban
- Treat or cheat: Chinese media exposes queer therapies on gay people
- Farmland hot spots increase air pollution
- Mentally impaired earn their bread at Nanjing bakery
- China 'will never recklessly resort to the use of force'
- Chinese look yonder for luxury goods