British international schools in China
Updated: 2015-10-20 05:00
The British International School Shanghai
The British International School Shanghai was established in 2002, with campuses on both sides of the city, in Puxi and Pudong, educating around 2,750 students. Both schools follow the English National Curriculum, from Early Years Foundation Stage to the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination. The full-time annual fee ranges from 199,155 - 281,035 yuan ($31,300 - 44,200) for a year's tuition. Click here to learn more.
- Wide support seen for nationwide smoking ban
- Treat or cheat: Chinese media exposes queer therapies on gay people
- Farmland hot spots increase air pollution
- Mentally impaired earn their bread at Nanjing bakery
- China 'will never recklessly resort to the use of force'
- Chinese look yonder for luxury goods