British international schools in China
Updated: 2015-10-20 05:00
Harrow International School Beijing
The mission statement of the Harrow International School is 'Leadership for a better world', which draws on the great tradition of famous leaders emanating from Harrow School such as Winston Churchill, Pundit Nehru and King Hussein of Jordan. Established in 2005, the Harrow International School Beijing is known for its reputation for having the highest academic standards and close personal tutoring. All students are assigned a personal tutor to look after the overall welfare of an individual student and take care of the student's personal concerns. The tuition fee per year ranges from 80,100 – 258,400 yuan ($12,600 – 40,600) for half day, pre-nursery to year 13. Read more via www.harrowbeijing.cn.
- Wide support seen for nationwide smoking ban
- Treat or cheat: Chinese media exposes queer therapies on gay people
- Farmland hot spots increase air pollution
- Mentally impaired earn their bread at Nanjing bakery
- China 'will never recklessly resort to the use of force'
- Chinese look yonder for luxury goods