British international schools in China
Updated: 2015-10-20 05:00
Wellington College International Shanghai
Wellington College, UK, is one of the world's top coeducational day and boarding schools founded by royal patronage on behalf of Queen Victoria in 1859. Wellington College International Shanghai opened its doors in 2014 and now has over 600 students, aged 2 to 18 years old. Annual tuition ranges from 234,000 - 285,000 yuan ($36,800 – 44,800) for year 1 to year 13. Wellington College also has a school in Tianjin. Click here to learn more about both locations.
- Wide support seen for nationwide smoking ban
- Treat or cheat: Chinese media exposes queer therapies on gay people
- Farmland hot spots increase air pollution
- Mentally impaired earn their bread at Nanjing bakery
- China 'will never recklessly resort to the use of force'
- Chinese look yonder for luxury goods