British international schools in China
Updated: 2015-10-20 05:00
The British School of Guangzhou
Established in 2005 for students aged 2 to 18, The British School of Guangzhou has gained a reputation for academic excellence. The school's two campuses are located about 25 minutes north of Guangzhou's city center, overlooking scenic South Lake. The annual tuition ranges from 157,840 - 197,690 yuan ($24,800 – 31,100) for year 1 to year 13. Click here to know more.
- Wide support seen for nationwide smoking ban
- Treat or cheat: Chinese media exposes queer therapies on gay people
- Farmland hot spots increase air pollution
- Mentally impaired earn their bread at Nanjing bakery
- China 'will never recklessly resort to the use of force'
- Chinese look yonder for luxury goods