IOC publishes evaluation report on 2022 bids
Updated: 2015-06-01 18:47
GENEVA - The International Olympic Committee (IOC) on Monday released an assessment report by the Evaluation Commission prior to the IOC 2022 Briefing for IOC Members, which will take place from June 9 to 10.
The report highlights the strengths and challenges associated with hosting the Olympic Winter Games in 2022 in both candidate cities, Almaty (Kazakhstan) and Beijing (China).
The report is also the first of its kind following the unanimous approval of Olympic Agenda 2020, the strategic roadmap for the future of the Olympic Movement, in December last year.
- Bridging rural-urban gap in education from start
- Overseas study consultancy offers scholarships to top 5 US universities
- China trying to reach 13 people near MERS patient
- Gaokao countdown begins with incense and prayers
- Children's Day celebrated across China
- Ballet dancers perform at Zhalong National Nature Reserve in China's Qiqihar
- IOC publishes evaluation report on 2022 bids
- MERS-infected S. Koreans rise to 18, no tertiary infection reported
- S. Korea to belatedly ban MERS suspects from leaving country
- Chinese rifle shooters shine at Munich World Cup
- Cameron in Paris to push for EU reforms
- Volcano erupts on southern Japanese island