Hangzhou G20 results that benefit your life
Updated: 2016-09-05 14:51
By Wu Yan(chinadaily.com.cn)
File photo. [Photo/Xinhua]
Money: RMB's currency status rising
The expansion of Special Drawing Rights (SDR) use among the G20 members has been listed as one of the G20's key financial tasks. As China's RMB will officially be included in the Special Drawing Rights (SDR) basket on October 1, with a weighting of 10.92 percent, the currency's status will further gain international reorganization.
In the future, the use of RMB will be more convenient in terms of overseas study, tourism, shopping and cross border investment.
- Xi tells Park China opposes deployment of THAAD in ROK
- Singapore confirms 27 new cases of Zika infection
- Russia, Britain agree to mend ties
- EU can't leave entire migration issue to mediterranean countries: official
- Rousseff appeals impeachment to Supreme Court
- Europeans displeased with their education systems