Hangzhou G20 results that benefit your life
Updated: 2016-09-05 14:51
By Wu Yan(chinadaily.com.cn)
A foreign tourist bargains for a deal at a market in Beijing. [Photo/China Daily]
Shopping: international goods provide more choice
G20 trade ministers have said they are committed to ratifying a trade facilitation agreement by the end of the year.
If it is realized, more international goods, and tourist and medical services will be offered on the market with competitive prices to give customers more choice. It is also easier for individuals to enjoy overseas investment and financial management products.
- Xi tells Park China opposes deployment of THAAD in ROK
- Singapore confirms 27 new cases of Zika infection
- Russia, Britain agree to mend ties
- EU can't leave entire migration issue to mediterranean countries: official
- Rousseff appeals impeachment to Supreme Court
- Europeans displeased with their education systems