Hangzhou G20 results that benefit your life
Updated: 2016-09-05 14:51
By Wu Yan(chinadaily.com.cn)
A graduate browses job information during a job fair in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, November 25, 2015. [Photo/IC]
Jobs: more job opportunities
With many emerging economies and developing countries participating in the G20 summit, the market demand enlarges and more job opportunities are created.
The summit also paid special attention to women. The Women 20 (W20) summit, a preparatory meeting for the G20 Summit, called for granting women equal participation in national development and set a target of reducing the job participation gap between women and men by 25 percent in member countries by 2025.
- Xi tells Park China opposes deployment of THAAD in ROK
- Singapore confirms 27 new cases of Zika infection
- Russia, Britain agree to mend ties
- EU can't leave entire migration issue to mediterranean countries: official
- Rousseff appeals impeachment to Supreme Court
- Europeans displeased with their education systems